We’re looking for a Paid Media (PPC) Account Manager to manage our client’s paid media strategies on Google and social media, delivering outstanding results.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to enhance their skills and help develop this important part of our business.
The successful candidate will be passionate about digital marketing, have strong numerical and analytical skills, love getting geeky with data and have a proven track record of delivering results to a target ROI.
Read on for more details about who we’re looking for, and if you want to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to explain why you’re the perfect person to come aboard to email@example.com
Paid Media Account Manager
From £22,000 p.a
We are recruiting for a Paid Media Account Manager to join our Digital Marketing team at The Fastnet Agency
You know how people think and how to create ads that catch their attention and encourage them to buy.
You’ll be confident sharing your results with the team and with clients, and ideally you’ll also have a strong knowledge and understanding of SEO that supports your PPC work.
As a key member of a dynamic and growing business, you will be happy working autonomously but also be able to think on your feet and adapt accordingly to the needs of the role at any given time.
You must have…
– At least 2 years of experience in Paid Search (PPC).
– At least 1 year of Social Media Advertising experience – specifically Facebook & Instagram, but additional platforms would be an advantage
– A good working knowledge of Facebook / Instagram Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics
– Either the Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads certification, or be willing to work to achieve these
– Strong analytical & reporting skills, with the ability to track, analyse and improve campaigns
– A great attention to detail
– A professional attitude and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
– Experience with working autonomously to deliver campaigns on time
– The ability to stay calm under pressure
It would also be great if you have…
– Additional PPC platform experience – Twitter, Bing, Linked In etc.
– Copywriting experience
– Knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and Social Media
We are offering…
– A competitive salary
– The option for remote working 1 day each week
– Paid-for Health Club membership
– Two hours each week of paid Wellness Time to use your Health Club membership, or enjoy other wellness activities
– A relaxed, friendly working environment
– The opportunity to work on a wide range of clients/accounts from the marine, outdoor and lifestyle industries
– Access to the latest tools, technology and equipment
– Personalised career development, support and progression
– Paid-For training & marketing conferences
– Performance-related bonus scheme
– Performance-related additional leave
– On-site parking
– Company pension scheme
We help ambitious, adventurous, ethical e-commerce and online brands to grow by harnessing the power of digital marketing. We work closely with a tight-knit group of clients to ensure they get exceptional results from their digital marketing.
As a team, we’re a relaxed and friendly bunch who’ve been in business for over 10 years. Our office is dog friendly, with free biscuits (yipee!) and pizza lunches once a month. Check out our website to find out more.
Life at the Fastnet studio
We have a custom-designed studio in our co-working space at Fastnet House. The space is modern and bright, with a log burner, lots of comfy sofas and a fully fitted kitchen.
We even have our own video and photography suite for executing those creative ideas! We share the space with other small businesses and hold regular social events.
Application deadline: 27/06/2021
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent